There are many ways in which you can support Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch children with your year-end charitable gifts:
- We gratefully accept gently used luggage to provide to our children upon discharge from the YBGR program as so many have arrived with none.
- Contributions to our Winter Wear Fund purchases coats, boots, hats, mittens, and scarves for our kids who do not have or cannot afford proper winter clothing.
- Contributions to the our Food Pantry assists over 700 children and their families across Montana enrolled in YBGR Community Based Services for whom food security is often an issue.
- Our Secret Santa shopping fund is an annual tradition that allows residential treatment kids to select their own Christmas gifts of clothing, shoes, and coats. For many children it is the first time they have gotten new clothes or a Christmas gift. Staff assist youth with their shopping selections and community volunteers gift wrap and deliver packages to the residential lodges on Christmas Eve.
- Your online Christmas shopping can help Yellowstone this season when you shop AmazonSmile.
- Pick an ornament from the YBGR Giving Tree at Rimrock Mall and it will have a child’s gift request, such as, playing cards, art supplies, socks or mittens. These simple gifts will make the holidays a little brighter for our Day School boys and girls enrolled in Yellowstone Academy.
Thank you for remembering Yellowstone kids in your Christmas giving this year!